In addition to personal information you provide, we may also collect information about you automatically when you visit the Site or access content in our electronic communications with you. Range of concerned persons: all of the Site’s visitors.
You can learn more about cookies and how to reject cookies using different types of browser by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Display advertising on the Site is provided by our advertising partners. Our advertising partners will serve advertisements that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you, based on information about your visit to the Site and other websites (this information does not include your name, street address, email address or telephone number). For more information about this type of online behavioural advertising please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/.
Using the Google Adwords conversion tracker
1. The data manager uses the “Google AdWords” online advertisement program and within it, it uses the conversion tracker service of Google. Google conversion tracking is the analyzing service of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google“).
2. When the User accesses a website through a Google advertisement, then a cookie is installed on their computer which is necessary for conversion tracking. The validity of these cookies is limited and they do not contain any personal data whatsoever, so the User cannot be identified with them.
3. When the User is browsing certain pages of the website and the cookie is still valid, Google and the data manager can see that the User clicked on the advertisement.
4. All Google AdWords customers receive different cookies, so these cannot be tracked through the websites of the customers of AdWords.
5. Information obtained with the help of conversion tracking cookies serve the purpose of preparing conversion statistics for the customers of AdWords choosing conversion tracking. This is how the customers can get information about the number of users clicking on their advertisements and redirected to a site with a conversion tracking label. However, they cannot get information with which any user can be identified.
6. If you do not wish to participate in conversion tracking, you can refuse to do so by blocking the option to install cookies in your browser. After this, you will not be in the conversion tracking statistics.
7. Further information and the data protection statement of Google can be found on the following website: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Using Google Analytics
1. This website uses the Google Analytics application, a service of web analyst Google Inc. („Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files saved on your computer, helping the analysis of using websites the User visits.
2. Information created with cookies related to the website used by the User usually get to and stored on a USA server of Google. By activating IP-anonymity on the website Google abbreviates the IP-address of the User beforehand in the member states of the European Union or in other states participating in the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
3. The full IP address is only sent to and abbreviated at the USA server of Google in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website Google shall use this information to assess how the User used the website and to prepare reports for the operator of the website concerning the activity of the website, and to perform further services concerning website and internet use.
4. Within the framework of Google Analytics the IP address sent by the browser of the User shall not be compared to other data of Google. The User can prevent storage of cookies by setting their browser appropriately; however, we warn you that in this case it can happen that not all functions of this website will be fully usable. You can also prevent Google from collecting and processing data of the User concerning website use by cookies (including the IP address) if you download and install the plugin under the following link. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Separate tools are also available for managing local shared objects or ‘Flash cookies’ from the Adobe website. These cookies may be used to manage the effective delivery of services using video or other flash related content.